Saturday 14 February 2015

Sudbury Ontario Police Brutality




This was submitted through the CopBlock.org submission tab.


789789789787465178978978978746517897897897874651

Cst. Christopher Labreche



Date of Incident: June 8th, 2014
Individuals Involved: Constable Christopher Labreche along with at to other unknown Greater Sudbury police Dept. employees.
Outfits Involved: Greater Sudbury Police (Ontario, Canada)
Phone: (705) 675-9171
Fax: (705) 675-8871
Area Cop Block Affiliate: There are several Cop Block groups (see bottom of post for list of known Canadian affiliates) within Canada, including Ontario Cop Block. In addition, if you live outside Ontario, you can find the appropriate affiliate in your area by consulting the Cop Block Groups page or, if necessary, Start a Cop Block Group yourself.


I was arrested on June 8th, 2014 with charges that were later dropped. While in the police station, Cst. Christopher Labreche smashed me face first with such intensity the glass shattered!!! Instead of making sure I was okay, he kept me there, pulling my arm up as far as it would go without breaking it behind my back while screaming in my ear for a approx 30 seconds. During the duration of this incident, two other police officers witnessed the entire altercation without intervention of any sort. The most disturbing of all was the casual nature off all three officers, as if this was just another daily occurrence.


After a titanic struggle with the legal system, I along with my legal representation was able to have Cst. Christopher Labreche charged with assault. However, my family and I remain drastically disturbed over the fact that he was exonerated by the police department by which he was employed. Furthermore, Labreche remains on active duty. Can you imagine the sheer terror I feel everyday knowing the man who assaulted me remains at work with a gun. His trial is set for March 11th, 2015. Please support me and my fight for justice by sharing this link and visiting my GoFundMe account here.



Canada


NOTE: No permission is needed to share this post, or any content housed at CopBlock.org. Ideas have consequences – the more good ideas are shared the better we all are. Help fuel our efforts – donate Bitcoin: 1D6hdGKcFfzciJaMSLU6X1Tq69fcCsEh65







Source Article from http://www.copblock.org/110235/sudbury-ontario-canada-police-brutality/



No comments:

Post a Comment