Tuesday 23 December 2014

Philly Cop Arrests My Neighbor – No Charges Filed




This post was submitted via the CopBlock.org Submission page by Morgan Malachi


Incident Date ~ October 24 2013, approx 12:30pm


Incident Location ~ Philadelphia, Pa 19150


Department ~  Philly PD, 14th and 35th District


14th District Phone Number ~ 215-686-3350


35th District Phone Number ~ 215-686-3350


I’m sitting on the patio drink coffee and I see my neighbor ride up on his bicycle. He hops off and disappears from site towards his back door. I also notice a cop car following him 20 paces behind. It didn’t appear that my neighbor noticed the cop.

As my neighbor approaches his back door the cop speeds up and jumps out his squad car.


The cop stops my neighbor. My neighbor and the cop are out of site but I hear my neighbor comply. My patio is not see through so both parties didn’t know I was outside. The cop took my neighbors license and walked back to the squad car to check it.


At this point I started videotaping and told my neighbor that I’m watching everything. The cop notices me and crouches back in the car and directs my neighbor to tell me to put my camera away before he gets locked up for me filming. You hear me tell my neighbor to just worry about the cop. I also ask “Isn’t he the cop? Why isn’t he telling me this? This is when he got out of the car and started questioning me. The video shows this cop being shady from start to finish.


The officer pulls off with my neighbor then circles back 2 mins later. As soon as he pulled off I called the 14th District and requested a supervisor to the scene. I told dispatch that an officer in squad car 1424 is in back of my driveway violating my neighbors rights and I need a supervisor. I was told that can’t be possible because the car number is from the 14th District and I was calling from the 35th District. I told them I had the right car number and to please send someone immediately. The shady cop must have heard the call and came back before the supervisor came. When the supervisor arrived he didn’t acknowledge me as the taxpayer that called him to the scene. He totally ignored me and whispers in the shady cops ear. Then they both get in their cars and pull off with my neighbor.


I told my neighbors family what happened. They went to the 35th District where my neighbor is being held. He was released without any charges against him.







My question is, what was he detained for in the first place? We are still trying to figure this out. As you can see this cop is a total idiot and got in way above his head when pulled that crap in my driveway. He needs to be put out there as another cop to watch out for because he has no problem violating the rights of the people. The Philadelphia Police Dept had no problem backing this idiot even when totally out of his area.

Morgan Malachi


 


Start a CopBlock in Philly


Visit CopBlock on Facebook


CopBlock StoreCopBlock StoreCopBlock Store


 


copblock-banner-320x90-musiccopblock-banner-320x90-musiccopblock-banner-320x90-music


No permission is needed to copy and share any content housed at CopBlock.org







Source Article from http://www.copblock.org/83165/philly-cop-arrests-my-neighbor-no-charges-filed/



No comments:

Post a Comment