Tuesday 23 December 2014

White County Sheriff Deputies Barge Into My Home [Video]




White County TN Deputies Barged in my HouseWhite County TN Deputies Barged in my HouseWhite County TN Deputies Barged in my HouseLance Davis shared the content below via CopBlock.org/Submit, which documents the undesired “service” from three men employed at the White County (TN) Sheriff’s Outfit.


Date of Incident: October 4, 2014
Outfit: White County (TN) Sheriff’s Office (Lt. Janice Hale = Commander of Warrants Division)
Phone: (931) 836-3028
Fax: (931) 836-1524
Email: [email protected]
Website: http://www.whitecosheriff.org


I was inside the garage of my house while my wife was in the living room with our two children, one 8 years old and one 9 weeks old. She shouted to me that a patrol car had come down the driveway and parked next to the house. I walked to the back door and stepped outside where a deputy was approaching. He asked for my name, which I provided him, and asked if I knew a man named Gary Baker, which I do not. He then informed me that they have an arrest warrant for Mr. Baker and an anonymous tip that he was at my house. I informed him Mr. Baker was not here and that they were not allowed inside my house. He claimed that they had a warrant allowing them inside, which I told him he needed to provide me before I would allow them entrance. The deputy called over his supervisor who walked around the house and told me I was supposed to allow them inside.


At this point, a third deputy walked out of my house directly behind me through the same back door I had exited. I asked him why he was inside without permission and he told me “the front door was open so I just walked in”. We had left the main door open, but the storm door was securely closed, so he had entered a closed door without permission. I stepped aside to allow him to exit the building and at this point the two deputies took the opportunity to walk back into my house and resume their search, as I repeatedly told them they did not have permission to do such. I then grabbed my phone and started recording the incident as one deputy was searching through my garage.


After they found nothing the three deputies gathered on my back porch and attempted to explain why they had just harassed my family and searched my house. The entire conversation is recorded on video, as well as one of the deputies continuing to search my shed. They again reported that they were looking for a man they had a felony arrest warrant for and that they had been given an anonymous tip that he was at my house. They claimed this allowed them to search my house without my permission, even though they did not provide me with written proof of said warrant. After the conversation the deputies departed.








Source Article from http://www.copblock.org/79844/white-county-sheriff-deputies-barge-into-my-home/



No comments:

Post a Comment